Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween is almost here!



It is no secret that Halloween is the best day ever, you get to dress-up as a different character that would otherwise be looked down upon on the remaining 364 days of the year, and you get to receive free candy! I being 20 years old, am already "cutting it close" for my trick-or-treating days. Although since I am a mother I have a trump card.

In all seriousness I am going to talk about Costume Quest, I was originally considering to buy this game, but never did. But I did end up downloading it on PSN for free last Tuesday, although a short game for children, I enjoyed it all the same. You have the choice of playing Wren (Sister) or Reynold (brother), your goal is to rescue your sibling from the Halloween monsters, complete quests, stamps, creepy treats, and costume collection. It doesn't end at trick-or-treating door to door, because after you start a battle you go from this cutely animated kid dressing up as a cardboard robot and transforming into a butt-kicking mobile suit! Every costume has a different effect, look, and battle style.

I definitively had a good time playing this game, it cost me a total of 0$ in all honesty was worth every penny. If anyone wants a short, fun Halloween game, this is for you. As I have been saying it is SHORT! Although you have the option to buy the expansion for 5$ I haven't bought it but am considering, you also have to think this game is 20$ (with the expansion) is it worth 20$, for me a little too pricey, for a 5 year old girl/boy on his/her first years of gaming yes it's perfect and will entertain them for hours. I ended up collecting all possible trophies to receive without the add-on.

Too short and too easy for me, all in all 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment