Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So much running around!

I headed back to route 204 to see what I could catch .... first encounter duh duh dunnnn was a Budew! I cause him and named him the only name that could suite him ... Zeek! Then I left on my journey, once I reached Oreburgh City, the gym leader wasn't there! WHAT A PANSY! So I decided to check out the mines down there I encountered a Zubat whom I called Guano! Actually I encountered many zubat ... but eventually I met up with the gym leader ... after a little thought, I decided this was a good place to prepare for my gym battle. And so Zeek was K.O.ing Onix after Onix, until he reached lvl 15, which I sought to be excellent. Battle time! With my little Zeek at lvl 15 and my lvl 16 Brian Roark was no match. So before I went on my merry way, I went up to route 307 and caught a ....... Kricketot. And so I headed back to Jubilife City.


Current party


Duff: Bidoof lv. 11
Brian: Turtwig lv. 17
Horton: Staravia lv. 14
Zeek: Budew lv. 15
Guano: Zubat lv. 7
Maestro: Kricketune lv. 10

No comments:

Post a Comment